Thursday 10 December 2015

My time capsule

Time Capsule 2015
WALT:  Explain what is important to us and to justify our choices.
NAME: Lily Graham

My Time Capsule Item
My Reason for including this – How does it impact upon my life.
My computer
It helps with my school work and home life.  It is an endless world of facts and fun activities like watching crafting youtube videos.  
My family photo
My Family that I love and couldn’t be without.
Nelson and Toby  (my dogs)
These are my pets and sleep on my bed at night.
Favourite toys (Big Ted)
Big Ted has been my favourite toy since I was born.  He use to belong to my big sister and he is a great pillow.
My Bike
I ride to school in summer and complete triathlons.  I went on a 3 day bike camp.
The pool
I spend lots of time in the school holidays in the pool.  It is fun to lie on the lilo and relax in the water.
Mum’s car
Mum got a new car this year and it has a video in it. It is very cool.
Favourite food (lasagne and cucumber)
Lasagne is delicious and cucumber is my favourite vegetable I eat it everyday and we grow lots in the garden in summer.
Triathlons
They are fun because you get to swim, bike and run all in the one event. Ii have entered lots of them.
Girl Guides
I enjoy Girl Guides you earn badges and go on lots of camps.  I am going to jamboree in January to Christchurch with 1400 other guides.
Swimming
Swimming is amazing.  I swim almost every day in summer and I have had swimming training for years.
Fav movie “Teen Beach Movie”
This is my favourite movie I have watched it about 5 times.  I love musicals.
Fav song “3am ”
This is my favourite song and it is by my favourite artist and I enjoy listening to it.
Fav artist “Meghan Trainor”
I think Meghan Trainor is a great singer and I listen to her on spotify all the time.
Fav Book  “Dork Diaries”
I don’t read a lot but when I discovered Dork Diaries it gave me a chance to read books I like.
Best Friends Jess / Nicole
Jessica Cammock is my best friend because even if we have a fight in 5 minutes we will have made up.  She has moved to another school but she is still my friend.
Fav Activity “Drama and Singing”
I like drama and singing because singing is fun to do and I like to write my own songs.  Drama is fun and I go to the Drama workshop and the Glee club and like performing in plays and musicals.
Fav Sport “Basketball”
I have improved in basketball alot this year and I am good at getting the rebounds.  I was proud when I got player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment