Wednesday 10 December 2014

The night he died

The night he died


A long time ago  in a little home a family lived. One day the father went out into the forest. He went looking for food and then he heard a nosce. He saw the bushes move and a - tiger twist his size jumped out. so he ran and ran, he lost it but then he noticed  he was lost.

The father began to say
“help me I want to go home I can not cook I have a wife and 2 kids”.

He look and look for food but he found nothing.. So he ran to look water but instead he found a puppy. It was a fluff ball. It was white with a touch yellowy gold.
“I will name you dear friend. Let me trame you.” So tramed him.

He was cold and it was dark. The forest was big and he was small. 5 days later at night he died, then wolf's eat the dead body and then walked off into a dark and gloomy cave. So dear friend ran away.  For then the wife went looking of him all that she found where his ripped closes and blood everywhere.    




By Lily, One of the dead mans kids

No comments:

Post a Comment