Thursday 18 December 2014

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,


Merry Christmas.
So how is Mrs Claus doing?
How are you doing?
Are you well? I am so happy that it will be the holidays so soon. But be the time you get this it might already be the holidays.  Are you up to date with the presents. Hope you are.


I am 9 years old. I play basketball. I live in the country so my property is very big. where I live it is nominally sunny. I would think that it is snowing where you are. I have 4 brothers and one sister. My dad is 63 his name is Rex Graham and my mum 47 her name is Julie Greene. My brothers names are jack he is 11, Taver he is 37, Rowen is 33, Cam is 35 he died 3 months before I was born and my only sister Jessie. I heart my foot I hope are not heart. we have a Christmas party with all the greenes (my mum's side) and big diner with all the Graham's (my dads side).


Could I please a near gun, make-up, jerry, lollies, a Ipad, a slushy maker and  One more thing some light blue paint because my mum said I might to paint my room.

from
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment